Hi woola .. something, long name
Just update the device with the latest firmware and all the problems that you describe should be gone.Latest firmwares here
Install using the safe mode procedure, as the normal flashing mode is a bit faulty and i assume they will get that fixed in the, to-come-firmware.
Safe-mode flashing procedure:
1. Copy install.img to the root directory of a USB flash drive and connect it to any USB host port of the
2. Switch off the main power to the unit.
3. Press and hold on to the power button on the front panel of the unit.
4. Switch on the main power.
5. Release the power button when the firmware update starts flashing on your display in a moment and
will automatically reboot when update is completed.
**Do not power off the unit during the flashing process!**