Re: [BETA] ACR-PV73200 v7.4.x.r2115 Playon!HD Mini
Well, i'm giving up. No, not on the Mini, but waiting for a better beta of this SDK4-release.
I've reverted back to the 4824.
For the staff and developers, my thoughts on the r2115:
It's beautiful, but a bit sluggish. Also, streaming from the network should be the first purpose, not "oh yeah, that's also a possibility".
- still missing the "not viewed/total"-count in the folder-description;
- when i delete a media-file i want the corresponding .srt to be deleted also;
- too much confirmation and clicks needed to delete a file;
- mixed dutch/english when set to "dutch";
- not remembering subtitle-preferences (main reason to switch back fw);
- and more. I'm happy to assist the developers in making a good firmware, dm me
- lots of clicks neccesary to get to network-files. In 4824 it's at least one click less (also too much);
- no caching of folder-images, therefor the images i've put in tv-series-folders are always behind when scrolling through the folder containing the series-folders (do you understand this?);
- very slow and inaccurate indexing of files, and for network-files only via a 'hack';
- and there is more, but you know of all of them i guess?
Please, please, please, listen to your customers. You live of them, so you should listen and act to their commentaries. The development is too slow, or release a beta(!) every week. We will test the fw for free
Don't forget: the mini is all about the network!
Good luck, and I hope to enjoy a new beta fw this week