[HOW-TO] Custom Backgrounds + Font Types
Dear PlayON!HD Mini Users,
Some of you may have already noticed that we have the option 'Change Desktop' and 'Change system Font' in our new SDK4. This is a little how-to for setting it up correctly.
1. create a folder named 'Resource'
in the root of your USB Stick / USB HDD
2. create or convert or download some backgrounds / pictures of your choice in '.png' Format. Iam currently using 720p and 1080p pictures. Its important that you use the format .png
. With a program like paint or gimp you can easily save pictures as .png's.
3. search a font of your choice: It has to be the .TTF format
4. copy the .png's and .ttf's
of your choice to the Resource folder on your USB Device
5. goto SETUP -> SYSTEM -> 'Change System Font' to change your font
6. goto SETUP -> SYSTEM -> 'Change Desktop' to change your wallpaper in the main menu
Ready to go