Re: Firmware installation
Here are the procedures on how to install the firmware For DVR TV:
1. Download the firmware for your model.
2. Extract the whole content, directly to the root directory of your USB thumb drive.
3. Insert the thumb drive to one of the USB host of the DVR (Make sure the set is OFF).
4. Connect the Video out of the PlayON to your TV.
5. Press and hold the power button on the front panel.
6. Power ON the set (Main Switch).
7. Release the power button after 5-10 seconds.
On your TV, installation should display. Wait to finish the installation.
When I schedule my recording, why am I unable to watch programs on another channel? Thought this is suppose to be a special feature on this model?
Because the DVR TV only have one tuner, you can only watch or record live program at a time. But while recording another program you can still watch the previous recorded program you made.