Re: Veolo must be implemented.
Welcome to our forums.
Thanks for your feedback. Most of your requests have been replied and requested before. If you take a look in the Veolo section you will find this.
I will try to reply to your question or demands as I can understand them.
1. This should not be a issue. Use the inbuilt movie player and press settings button to add subtitles. If you have some personal preference issues with our standard player. You can also download various of other movie playback apps from the official https://play.google.com/store
2. As we are on Android 2.2 / Froyo. You can only use the daroon player for DVD folder playback. They recently also added this application to the https://play.google.com/store
as well with a update.
3. Hardware wise there are only 2x USB-hosts on the Veolo, you are correct. If you wish to use more I would recommend to get any USB-hub for this. Just make sure you have sufficient power for the external hard drive.
4. We normally support all our products for 2 years or more. We are still updating all our current products. For the Veolo, we are currently developing on the new ICS (Android 4.0) and once this is ready we will start testing this. We have not officially announced that this will be released. We are just promising we will try to get this new OS to our current Veolo system. If it does not work, we will naturally support the OS that will work.
5. I don't really know what to say to this? Perhaps there is a language barrier