Re: HD2 re-boots and freezes
if you're having problems with the stability here's what you can try to do:
1. download & install latest beta firmware according to this post: viewtopic.php?f=168&t=18751
2. turn off autoscan & clear the history. Both options you will find under SETUP -> SYSTEM -> Autoscan Storage / Clear History
NOTE: you can now try again to run the player and the jukebox. If you're still having problems go on with the following:
3. Update to the latest YAMJ. Therefore please first uninstall the existing YAMJ installation from your PC and remove all files that are leftover.
3.1. download & install YAMJ installer from our homepage:
32bit: http://www.acryan.com/downloads/YAMJ_In ... 0_i386.zip
64bit: http://www.acryan.com/downloads/YAMJ_In ... .0_x64.zip
3.2. remove the /lib and /properties folder from the installation dir on your HDD
3.3. download and extract the latest YAMJ from Omertons MediaPlayer Site to the installation folder on your HDD and overwrite eventually existing files: http://mediaplayersite.com/YAMJ_Latest
4. make sure you have your files named correctly. There are guides on how to do that here: http://code.google.com/p/moviejukebox/w/list
5. run the jukebox again and scan your files/folders.
You shouldn't have the reboot problem now anymore and due to the fact that you disabled the scanning and history the player should react faster as well.
As for the network speeds you didn't mention what speeds you get. Do keep in mind that the transfer is limited to 100mbit and the streaming does 1000mbit.
The problem with Youtube has been confirmed a long time ago. This is a problem that lies in the SDK we get from our chipset manufacturer and until now they have been unable to resolve this. I am afraid that there will be no fix for this anytime soon - so don't use your own login for now. The normal browsing / search / watching should be no problem.
If you have any further questions please do let us know.