View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next
 [Official] Firmware_PV73200_v7.4.x.r5440 

andryuha wrote:
Wow, the shortcuts - finally!! And they do work with NAS devices, this is just absolutely awesome!

Thanks guys for listening to your customers and implementing it, great stuff! :D

The only small thing that would be nice is to exit back to the Shortcuts menu when you press Return while in the shortcut folder. At the moment it just moves up to a folder above it on the network. Not a major though.

Thanks!

We actually talked about this as well. Should it go back one level where you are in the shortcut, or should it take you back to the shortcut/main menu? :) We will let time tell, but yeah, this is how it works now.

Br,

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 pm
Profile WWW

AndrewMBaines wrote:
No saved passwords with shortcuts? Might as well have not bothered.
Greatly disappointed - I'm running a Windows domain, so everything is secure and I'm not willing to change that.
Guess I'll just stick to having to navigate through the menus, then turn off the subtitles. Easier than entering the username and password using the remote.

Maybe one day I'll get around to make a little Windows PC to stream films.

Hello,

Just as explained above we will see if this can be done. For now this is how this works!

I'm sorry for your inconvenience,

Br,

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 pm
Profile WWW

Mikael wrote:
andryuha wrote:
The only small thing that would be nice is to exit back to the Shortcuts menu when you press Return while in the shortcut folder. At the moment it just moves up to a folder above it on the network. Not a major though.

We actually talked about this as well. Should it go back one level where you are in the shortcut, or should it take you back to the shortcut/main menu? :) We will let time tell, but yeah, this is how it works now.

I vote for going back to the shortcut menu when pressing return.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 pm

zeryus wrote:

+1. If you select a wrong shortcut it could be a long way out to choose a correct one ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:58 pm

what is speed like on mini 1?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 pm

andryuha wrote:
zeryus wrote:

+1. If you select a wrong shortcut it could be a long way out to choose a correct one ;)

Hello,

Well you have the 'Home' button in this case, but also in particular for the Mini, you very many times have your content in a network share, so if you already are there, then it would make sense to also 'be there' by pressing 'return'.

This is basically the other argument. I personally don't mind either way.

Br,

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:24 pm
Profile WWW

I have an issue with the shortcuts. When I set them up initially they worked fine.Now when I select a shortcut I get the "Logged In" message and then the mini reboots... very odd. It's connecting to a Synology NAS

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:50 pm

RonanH wrote:
I have an issue with the shortcuts. When I set them up initially they worked fine.Now when I select a shortcut I get the "Logged In" message and then the mini reboots... very odd. It's connecting to a Synology NAS

Hello,

We have not had this issue or able to reproduce now.

Did you by any chance change the IP / reboot of your NAS, Router, player?

Do you have any user name/pw set to this share, or the sub folders of this share?

Did you change or do anything that could help us reproduce your issue?

Did you flash using the safe method and with a USB-stick that was formatted to FAT32? If not, then do this please.

Br,

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Profile WWW

Mikael wrote:
bkling wrote:
Aiyaaa.. such a disappointment! Already sentg the mov file to the Acryan team for a few month, iut is still not fixed in this firmware. The mov movie shot by canon still sluggish after more than 10 seconds of playing..Cannot understand why the very old firmware can play this format well but not the newer one. :evil:

Acryan, when can this be fixed?????

Hello,

Just because you send in a file to us for checking does not mean we can support this in the future.

Did you get a reply regarding this matter? If so, perhaps you can share this information as well why this file did not work? If not, then just paste me the media info extract or let me know to which address, or who you sent this file to, and then I can check and get back to you with a answer why this file does not play, and if there is a way to solve this issue, I can give you this information as well.

You can send the media info details or who/where you sent this information to me by 'PM / private message' here on the forum.

Thanks

Mikael

I have just PMed you on this. Hope you can help. Thanks

bkling

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:51 pm

bkling wrote:
Mikael wrote:
bkling wrote:
Aiyaaa.. such a disappointment! Already sentg the mov file to the Acryan team for a few month, iut is still not fixed in this firmware. The mov movie shot by canon still sluggish after more than 10 seconds of playing..Cannot understand why the very old firmware can play this format well but not the newer one. :evil:

Acryan, when can this be fixed?????

Hello,

Just because you send in a file to us for checking does not mean we can support this in the future.

Did you get a reply regarding this matter? If so, perhaps you can share this information as well why this file did not work? If not, then just paste me the media info extract or let me know to which address, or who you sent this file to, and then I can check and get back to you with a answer why this file does not play, and if there is a way to solve this issue, I can give you this information as well.

You can send the media info details or who/where you sent this information to me by 'PM / private message' here on the forum.

Thanks

Mikael

I have just PMed you on this. Hope you can help. Thanks

bkling

Thanks, you see my reply and hopefully we get some answers soon.

Br,

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next