View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 620 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
 [Official] Firmware_PV73100_v7.4.x.r3966 
hi ac ryan guys..... youtube doesn't work again....why!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody knows something about?!?!?!?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 pm

cudi1071 wrote:
hi ac ryan guys..... youtube doesn't work again....why!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody knows something about?!?!?!?!?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

YouTube has made some changes and all their video feeds given by the link on the POHD YouTube rss feeds are now in 3GP video containers vs mpeg, flv etc ... Unfortunately the POHD does not recognized that video container and you get the unable to play media format message or the video is just being skipped because it cannot play it. If you look at the YouTube xml feed you will see that all media:contain url= something.3gp ; see example below:

<media:content url='rtsp://v2.cache6.c.youtube.com/CiQLENy73wIaGwln--SCoEDpphMYESARFEgGUghzdGFuZGFyZAw=/0/0/0/video.3gp' type='video/3gpp' medium='video' expression='full' duration='51' yt:format='6'/>

I believe a firmware change will be needed for the POHD to recognize the .3gp file extension; the codec used in that container are commonly used so POHD should be able to decode. See this link for more info on the 3GP video container: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3GP_and_3G2

Anyhow still investigating this issue with YouTube so I could be wrong here but I do not think that I am. It is possible that other format exist on a different xml youtube link I just don't know.

Cheers !!!

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Not sure why but all of a sudden i cannot on the samba and BT

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 620 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next