Re: ACR-PV73100 v7.3.x.r4824 Playon!HD on Fantec FHDS
@steefen.h: Shouldn't be hard to do. You have 2 options.
1) Use the mikka firmware from this part of the forum
Or give this a try. Decoding the firmware.
1) Download the AC Ryan firmware
2) Untar the img file to a folder
3) Decode the package2/squashfs1.upg using this sites info http://playonhd.ucoz.ru/publ/prodvinuty ... x/5-1-0-23
4) Edit the Configuration.xml (probably want to rename squashfs1.upg to squashfs1.img anyway should match the decoderd file in the pakage2 folder)
5) Tar the firware back together and your done.
What you are actually doing is removing the encoding from the squashfs partition
Anyways most competitor firmware are based on the same realtek foundation so don't expect miracles