View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 YAMJ running 

k, after some mucking around to overcome:
1, PoHD reboot upon loading YAMJ index (need to hit "cancel" instead of "Okay" actually when load 1st time)
2, No Video File (have movie library on NAS server with usershare "/YAMJ" symlink to "/Movies", hence path is a bit off)

now YAMJ finally working !!! (2.0 install, upgrade to MovieJukebox 2.4), okay, except the SETs still getting "No Video File".

I have to say, even though I am not super excited (give us AEON skin! :lol:), I want to say thanks a lot for implementing YAMJ - its definitely a big step up saving me from the indecency of navigating through the shortcuts in front of guests... 8-)

Now my wish would be, a GUI overhaul that brings the YAMJ feel on par with the GUI2.0 look/feel - or better yet, give us AEON. pretty pls?! :mrgreen:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi
The look and feel on the POHD is down to the AC Ryan firmware - they are definitely aware of the flaws in the SDK4 jukebox and are workng on them.
No release date as yet though - maybe in the next beta :)
Andy

Playon HD Mini PV73200+ Firmware v7.4.6 r7317 (Modified)
YAMJ v2.10-Snapshot r3766
YAYMan r0.99.99.24
MediaInfo CLI v0.7.64
Buffalo Linkstation 2TB Mirrored NAS
WD My World Book II 1TB Mirrored NAS
Wired 1GB LAN

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:37 pm

AndyA wrote:
No release date as yet though - maybe in the next beta :)
Andy

Eagerly awaiting.... :)

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:01 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]