Re: Purchasing Apps from Android Market
I made a mistake when keying in my details in my Android a/c. But I cannot retrieve it to edit. so now I cannot update my installed apps. Probably cannot buy new apps from the Android Market. Is there a way out for me? Thanks.
If you for example reset the unit it will delete all settings but also all your apps. Once resetted you can login again with your Gmail account.
If you want to just delete the account to re-enter it again this is also possible with a little workaround:
1. root your veolo according to this post: viewtopic.php?f=185&t=17117
2. install for example SSHDroid to get access to VEOLO via ssh
3. login to VEOLO via SSH. A good tool here is for example putty: http://www.putty.org/
4. navigate to /data/system on the VEOLO's internal memory / system
5. get superuser rights by typing 'su' at command line prompt
6. delete the 'accounts.db' file by typing 'rm accounts.db'
7. restart VEOLO
If you now goto the market again it will ask you to key in your account details one more time.
If you have any problems with this please let me know. I'll try put up a better how to regarding SSHDroid soon.