Official firmware for Playon!HD PV73100 r3875 **POHD!**
AC Ryan ACR-PV73100 Playon!HDVersion:
New Features / Improvements / Bug Fixes
Version v7.0.6 r3875
What's new in this release
1. Add new options in Setup/Video menu
- Plasma mode (Dark/Dim/Light)2. Add new optons in Setup/Network menu
- Screen size resolution
- Login Control (for accessing via NeighbourWeb)3. Add new menu language for Asian version
- Wireless Setup
- Press menu button to rename Profile Name
- WCN option (Windows Connect Now)
- Thai4. Add new menu language for European version
- Slovenian5. Add new text encoding
- Arabic(CP1256)6. Add Screen Saver timing selection (1 minute/2 minutes/5 minutes)
7. Add Subtitle default On/Off
8. Add menu for selecting Audio/Subtitle/Title/Chapter/DVD Menu
- Press MENU button during video playback to display navigation menu9. Add frames seek function during video playback (video dependent)
- Press left or right button during video playback to jump to frames backward or forward.10. Add Photo thumbnail function
- At Browser, filter by Photo and then navigate to the folder containing the media11. Add auto preview the first image file in a folder when selected in Browser
12. Fix displaying of Chinese characters correctly when sorted by Music Artist in Media Library
13. Improved "Add the torrent" message appearing only when pressing the MENU button on a .torrent file
14. Improved skipping of music tracks by pressing the Previous or Next button
- During music playing, pressing Next button will play the next track or Previous button to play previous track
15. Improved displaying of elapsed time/total time when playing an audio file
- During audio playing, press the INFO button to display details of the media
Copy install.img to the root directory of a USB flash drive and connect it to the USB host port of the player.
Enter the Setup menu, System, System Update, System Upgrade and Enter to confirm.
Please wait for the flashing to complete until the Playon! HD restarts by itself.
Do not power off the unit during the flashing process!
The HDMI connection may reset after updating the firmware and may go out of sync with your display.
Press the TV SYS button on the remote a few times to sync with a compatible display mode if this happen.
Once the display is back, we recommend setting to HDMI Auto in the video setup menu unless a manual mode is preferred.
This is it... and here is it...
The location to download the change log is over at this location:http://www.acryan.com/downloads/PV73100/Readme_v7.0.6_r3875.txt
Please also take note of the following bugs, which are bugs of Realtek SDK and has been escalated to them for a fix.
1. DVD navigation menu selection is misaligned.
2. File copy from internal HDD to external USB HDD appears to be completed but it is only partially copied.
3. Instability issues arising from using BT/SAMBA.
4. HDMI related issues with certain TV/Model.
Product SpecialistA.C.Ryan Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
60 Kaki Bukit Place #01-12 Eunos Techpark Lobby A S(415979)
Operating hours: 9.30am to 7.00pm Monday – FridayT
+65 6748 3218 F
+65 6748 4568 W www.acryan.com