Re: [Official] Firmware_PV73100_v7.4.x.r5440
today i sent an email to the bugtracker regarding the following problems:
1. Player model: ACR-PV73100
2. Firmware version: 5440
3. Reproducibility: always
4. Setup: how are you connected? Wireless
5. Operating System (optional): Leopard OSX
6. Description of problem:
My pohd does not recognize my hdd in terms of bt.
I've formatted the hdd to ntfs.
Installed the firmware without plugging the hdd.
Mounted and formatted the hdd through the pohd menu.
The hdd is recognized in the phod Files Manager, but when i try to activate the BT on the setup, it gives a message saying "No internal HDD".
Other thing is that when i try to copy files over usb, the transferring alts after a few gbs.
I've been struggling with this box for quite a while now. it has already cost me a burned hdd.
The biannual firmwares keep getting me disappointed, because nothing seems to work;
- Slow Samba transfers
- Web apps, i've never managed to see a simple youtube feed.
- and torrent's leaded me to where i am now...with a formatted hdd because i was trying to sort things out with the partitions. Luckly i only make a mistake once, so everything was backed up.
Anyway's im really getting fed up with this piece.
Does any of you guys have solution to the above problems, or will i have to sell it cheap?!