Re: [INTERIM FIX | BETA] PV73100 POHD (SDK3.X) r4090
ngto, pls report whether worth testing for acryan or not... thanks...
I only tested for 30 mins but sad to say I will be going back to 4318.
Most of the previous problems I reported still not yet fixed, so this FW doesn't work for me.
My brief observations :-The Good
1) Time seek bar is back
2) Menu selection is back (but can't hide the Menu by pressing the 'Menu' button again. Have to press the 'Return' button). Small matter.
3) Subtitles problems fixed.
4) Sluggish browsing and preview fixed.The Bad
1) Thumbgen moviesheet 'Next' button scrolling still hangs the unit sometimes (but not as bad as before). Need to power off the wall power to reboot the unit.
2) Moviesheet graphic corruption still occurs moving from one sheet to the other.
3) Widescreen movies still zoomed out to much flatter picture (Very large black Bars top and bottom). FW 4318 and earlier didn't have such large black bars.
4) Karaoke function still not fixed
3) Stereo sound sources still doesn't work (no sound) when selected SPDIF passthrough.
4) Flac files in certain directories still doesn't work (Completely reset the unit). Note - All of these had no problems in previous FW 4318 and earlier.
5) Menus Icons and colors still no tmprovement yet from 3582.
I am sorry have to stop testing now since doesn't work for me. Going back to 4318 after this. Let you guys continue with the testing. Have a nice time and good luck. Hope it works for you.