[HOW TO] Easy install of new plugins
You want to install new plugins ?
Use PlugOnDevice system !
1. Download software from http://www.plugondevice.com
2. Unzip the file on your computer and launch POD Installer
3. Load repository informations
4. Select "PlayOnHD" driver and connect it using your POHD local IP
5. Select a package to install / uninstall, set autostart, edit configurations files....
This is a community project, and you can contribute by :
- creating new packages
- creating driver for others devicesRequirements :
- internet connection from your computer
- internet connection from your PlayOnHD (with DNS configured
on your PlayOn, see network in PlayOn settings menu)
- local connection between your PlayOn and your computer
This is a normal network setup.Developpers :
- packages are simple TAR files. Contact me for more infos.
- drivers are simple Linux shell script. Contact me for more infos.
- writing a driver for another device needs only a Telnet connection between the device and your computer