[How To] Use multiple playlists on your Playon!hd.
This is a Small How TO for using and making multiple playlists for the PlayonHD.
(provided by Smaus)
It will only work If your music is stored on the internal Harddrive of the playon.
1. in the map where you stored the music on the internal Hdd,
you make a new map called "playlists".
2. install the free program media monkey http://www.mediamonkey.com/
on your computer.
3. in the drop-down menu "File" select "add/Rescan tracks to the library.....".
search here for the music files stored on your playon trough windows network.
4. If this is done. (beware it might take a while depending on how much is stored).
you can select the songs you would like to add to your play list,
and drag them to the "now playing" bar at the right of your screen.
(note that you only take the songs stored on your playon).
5. if you`re finished adding files to your playlist.
then select them all in the "now playing" bar and click once with
your right mouse button in the blue field of your selection.
6. here you select "send to" and then "export as .m3u playlist",
in the next window search your PlayonHD and store your playlist in the map "playlists"
which you made earlier in this section.
(beware to rename your playlist every time you add a new one, otherwise it will be overwritten)
This way you can make more playlists as you give them a different name.
7. Now you`re able to start a playlist in the PlayonHD by going to,
Browser, Hdd, select tab "music" here, then open the map "playlists"
which you made in your map where you stored your music files.
and again many thanks To Smaus, for providing us with this How TO.