Re: Unable to upgrade the firmware
Hi and welcome to our forum
First of all sorry for any inconvenience. We would like to check from you which firmware version you have downloaded? Our first firmware version is 627 which you are using now then the latest current one is 932. If you will upgrade and selected USB, it should prompt you with version 932.
If you confirm that you have firmware version 932 in the root directory of your USB and it still cannot be install then you can try the recovery type of installation, please see below.
RECOVERY UPGRADE method:
1. Copy both files in the downloaded package, “update_app.zip” and “update_system.zip” to the root
directory of a USB flash drive and connect it to any USB host port of VEOLO.
2. Switch off the main power to the unit.
3. Press and hold the power button on the side of the unit.
4. Switch on the main power.
5. Release the power button when the upgrading process begins on your display in a moment.
6. During upgrading it is common for the unit to reboot once or more.