View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Playon!HD Wireless-N 300mbps USB Adaptor 

It's finally ready. We've finally completed testing Wireless-N 300mbps with Playon!HD. We are starting the process to produce them and so everything is finalised and confirmed, expected shipping is early September.

From today, the Wireless-N 300mbps is up on the Buy Now page on PlayonHD.com for orders, at €29,- for Europe (for other regions/currencies please check the website)

==========

Playon!HD Owners
We know from your emails, there's plenty of Playon!HD users waiting for this :) You would have / will be receiving an email offering you FREE SHIPPING. If you have not received the email, worry not. All you have to do is order your Wireless-N USB Adaptor on PlayonHD.com Buy Now and type in your Playon!HD Serial Number in the Promotion Code. You can find the Serial Number of your Playon!HD at the back of your player.

The FREE SHIPPING ships everywhere, to every country.

While this FREE SHIPPING offer is valid on our website, feel free to check with your reseller. Resellers are expected to have the Playon!HD Wireless-N 300mbps option too and each reseller may have a different offer.

==========

Playon!HD Soon-to-be Owners
You've placed an order with us, waiting for available Playon!HD to ship. You too can enjoy FREE SHIPPING. When you ordered your Playon!HD, you received an email from us with a Order Reference number (starting with "074"). Just type in your Order reference number and we will be able to add the Wireless-N USB Adaptor to your order, with no extra charges.

If you have ordered with our resellers, check with them for the Playon!HD Wireless-N 300mbps USB Adaptor.

In any case, you can ask your questions here too - we are here to help.

==========

When ordering the Wireless-N 300mbps USB Adaptor, you can also add Diskje 4GB / 8GB / 16GB and still enjoy free shipping.

I'm "pimping" the Diskje because I personally like it very much for its supersmall / superthin size convenience, also worry-free with shockproof and waterproof. I'm listening to music in my car and at home with it (beats a CD anyday), carrying videos with it too. Ok, enough pimping... back to Wireless-N 300mbps USB Adaptor...

Wireless-N 300mbps USB Adaptor (Optional)

Stream wireless between your network and Playon!HD with the latest and fastest Wireless-N - convenience of network without wires, and yet with fast transmission! That's Wireless-N 300mbps!

Plug-n-Play with Playon!HD
    802.11n/b/g
    Receive up to 300Mbps (from Network to Playon!HD)
    Transmit up to 150mbps (from Playon!HD to Network)
    Security keys supported :
    WEP (64/128-bit), WPA/WPA2, WPA/WPA2-TKIP (with IEEE 802.1xx), WPA/WPA2-AES (with IEEE 802.1xx)
    Supports WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) for easy wireless security setup
    Supports WMM (WiFi MulitMedia)
    Supports Infrastructure mode (connect to Routers)
    Supports Ad-hoc mode (connect peer-to-peer with PC)
    USB2.0 / 1.1
    Can also be used as Wireless-N 300mbps USB Adaptor for your PC/Notebook

Buy Now Links:
English : http://www.playonhd.com/en/#buynow
Dutch : http://www.playonhd.com/nl/#buynow
Italian : (coming sooner than you think)

If you have any questions, drop them in here!

Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:27 pm
Profile WWW

Oh nice, will the PlayOn needs a new firmware for this?

And will this adaptor be available on scan.co.uk as well?

Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:30 pm

How long is this free shipping offer valid?

I did order the Playon!HD by a reseller along with some other stuff and must wait till mid August to get the serial number.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Battlefield wrote:
Oh nice, will the PlayOn needs a new firmware for this?

And will this adaptor be available on scan.co.uk as well?

You do not need to upgrade the firmware. Wireless-N has been supported by Playon!HD all along, we only had to wait for these new Wireless-N 300mbps USB Adaptors to be ready.

Scan.co.uk should have it, no reason not. Give it some days to "show up" in their website. And if not, you can contact them. Or check back with us here.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 pm
Profile WWW

jan wrote:
How long is this free shipping offer valid?

I did order the Playon!HD by a reseller along with some other stuff and must wait till mid August to get the serial number.

Our offer is valid till end August.

I assume you are in The Netherlands? You should be able to get it from the reseller. Also, give it a few days for the resellers to arrange and put the Wireless-N 300mbps usb adaptor into their system. Each reseller will probably handle their offer differently.

Let us know which reseller and we can check it for you.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, I am from the Netherlands. I ordered the Playon!HD by Mobile-Harddisk.nl
But end of August is ok with me. A waterproof Diskje is also a nice thing to have so I will wait.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:08 pm

So this USB Adaptor works on all Playon DVR Players?

Where can I purchase this in Singapore? Sim Lim Square?

Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 am

I think Challenger in Sim Lim should have it, or other wireless USB adapter that support "N" should work (I guess).

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:27 pm

nuinon wrote:
I think Challenger in Sim Lim should have it, or other wireless USB adapter that support "N" should work (I guess).

hi there ,

nuinon our tech dept is still looking into the various adapters that can work with the Playon family products but we dont have the list ready yet so i would choose on the safe side to get the one ACRYAN produced .

Reficul
:lol:

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

Hi ,
I place an order for PlayOn HD 500GB yesterday , But i didn't receive any email from you guys.

Am i going to get wireless-n adapter free with my order? :roll:

Thanks

Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next