Re: Mass storage device for android phones
Another solution for you to try
. But this suggestion will only allow one way of doing it and it is via your Phone using the ES file explorer. If you do not have the ES file explorer on your phone please do download and install it first.
For the player just make sure you are also connected on the same network as your phone.
1. Please check for the Veolo IP address
2. Enable Samba service under network service setting.
Using the phone ES file explorer.
1. Run the application, from the upper left corner make sure you are browsing local or phone memory.
2. Select the files that you wanted to transfer from the phone to the player (better if it is a folder).
3. Press and hold your finger until the new window pop up with copying option. Select copy.
4. From the upper left corner select LAN.
5. Select NEW by clicking the "+" sign, then select scan.
6. Select the IP address that comes with your player.
7. Select the player storage where you want to copy the files.
8. Select copy. Done.
Hope this help.