Hi, since a few days i have the Veolo and i have installed the daroon player, but he won't read the external harddrive (usb). How can i get the daroon player to read the USB external harddrive?
Please follow the steps below.
1. Run the Daroon App.
2. Press "setting button" on the remote (below left button with three squares) , a pop up window will appear below your TV screen and then select "settings".
3. Select Media Files Scan setting.
4. Select Media Directories.
5. Select Add Directory.
6. Select the green color Up Arrow (upper left of the TV screen).
7. Select "mnt" folder.
8. Select "sda" or "sdb" (depending on how many USB are connected) then press OK and your done.