Re: New Veolo owner | Index of media files? | Change lookNfe
Even though my Veolo boots up in gui fast it hangs for a minute or two before I can use the controller (the only button who reacts is the powerbutton). Is this just how the Veolo is and something I should get used to right away?
- Is there any loading message after it boots and shows you the menu? If it does it is normal, same with when you have wireless network setup running. May also hapen if some of the application are auto updating. But if your player is clean, no apps to update, no erunning app trying to connect to the internet or totally no network at all then it should not be the case.
I have a NAS with Samba. I've configured Samba with different mount points, containing different media (movies, docus, series, music, photos, etc.). How can I list only supported video formats from chosen and selected smb mount points when I enter the Video menu? How can I list only supported sound formats from chosen and selected smb mount points when I enter the Music menu?
- Its not possible for both network and video browser. Also, the default video browser does not support network media browsing.
I love to stream Internet radio and use Shoutcast alot. On the spec. of the site I where I purchased the Veolo I see that I support Shoutcast. I've also seen this listed in the spec. on many other webshops, yet I can't fint Shoutcast anywhere on the Veolo, nor for the Veolo.
- Think you saw shoutcast support for PlayON series player. For Veolo it will be depending if there is any available app for shoutcast, the last time I tried to search found no result. Currently the most popular to stream audio is "Tune In Radio" please check it out and download from Google Play (Market)
I've set my Veolo video output mode to 1080p 60Hz which is recommended for my receiver and TV. Then the icons on the Veolo desktop have rough and nasty edges. How can I swap out the icons with new icons in SVG, or higher resolution PNG?
- Sorry to say that we do not support modification or changes. But you can post it on the proper thread here in our forum and let our community users answer you.
Is it possible to remove the Google search bar from the main desktop?
- Yes, please point the cursor to Google search bar then click and hold and drag it below the trash bin icon appearing below the menu.