When converting dvd to .mkv with latest Handbrake 0.9.5.
- It plays fine on the PC but the chapters arent at the correct timeline, usually 5-10sec before the real cut.
- On the Mini or Essential, it only plays fine from the start,
once you have press fastforward it will never ends.
When converting dvd to .mkv with Handbrake 0.9.4.
- It plays 100% fine on the PC and on the Essential, even fastfordward.
- But theres no chapters included, it has to be a bug on the 0.9.4.
When re-mux a .mkv-file (using mkvmerge 4.4.0), that have been converted from 0.9.5.
- The .mkv have the chapters at the right point, when testing in VLC.
- Still the fastforward is a issue.
When only using mkvmerge 4.4.0.
- It gets error when trying to mux a dvd to .mkv.
So, I think the problem is not the mediaplayer, its the software Handbrake.
If Handbrake 0.9.4 didnt had the chapter issue, it would be all good.
Read more here:viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10144