HOWTO - Update or Flash firmware on ACR-PV76120
Two methods to flash the firmware to your Playon!DVRHD [ACR-PV76120] Safe-mode flashing procedure (Recommended)
**Do not power off the unit during the flashing process!** Normal flashing procedure
1. Copy install.img to the root directory of a USB flash drive and connect it to any USB host port of the unit.
2. Switch off the main power to the unit.
3. Press and hold on to the power button on the front panel of the unit.
4. Switch on the main power.
5. Release the power button when the firmware update starts flashing on your display in a moment and will automatically reboot when update is completed.
1. Copy install.img to the root directory of a USB flash drive and connect it to any USB host port of the unit.**Do not power off the unit during the flashing process!**
2. Enter the Setup menu, System, System Update, System Upgrade and Enter to confirm.
3. The firmware update will start flashing on your display in a moment and will automatically reboot when update is completed.
The HDMI connection may reset after updating the firmware and may go out of sync with your display.
Press the [TV SYS]
button on the remote a few times to sync with a compatible display mode if this happen.
Once the display is back, we recommend setting to [HDMI Auto]
in the video setup menu unless other modes are preferred
Product SpecialistA.C.Ryan Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
60 Kaki Bukit Place #01-12 Eunos Techpark Lobby A S(415979)
Operating hours: 9.30am to 7.00pm Monday – FridayT
+65 6748 3218 F
+65 6748 4568 W www.acryan.com