How-to add your favorite radio channel (search method)
The A.C Ryan DVR doesn’t allow search Radio Channel. And it’s difficult to find good radio channel.
There is way how to add your favorite channel to your favorites from http://www.shoutcast.com
1. Find your favorite channel on http://www.shoutcast.com
. (in my case Radio Clara FM)
2. Move mouse indicator on TUNE IN! button and write down id number from status bar of you internet browser:
In this case, it is 749181
2.JPG [ 60.14 KiB | Viewed 7660 times ]
3. Connect to the node via telnet. (for windows users Start->Run… , type telnet <IP adrress> of your player.
Eg. telnet 10.0.0.5
4, Write login name: root (it is factory setting)
5. Go to /usr/local/etc/dvdplayer/
6. There is NetFavorite.ini
4.JPG [ 34.67 KiB | Viewed 7660 times ]
8. Add a new channel to NetFavorite.ini
For editing NetFavorite.ini can be used vi editor.
Press <i> to enter to the insert mode
Add a new channel according of specification for the channel (see picture from http://www.shoutcast.com
), in our case [favorite_3].
To save changes press <ESC> and then write
5.JPG [ 35.53 KiB | Viewed 7660 times ]
7. Now the radio station should be added to your favorite list
Check my site with photos and videos: http://valencia.bloguje.cz