How to Update Firmware
1. Please download the firmware from the below mentioned URL(s).
2. Unzip the zipped file, and extract the install.img file to the root/top directory of your USB pendrive.
3. Plug your USB pendrive to PV73200 USB Host Port.
4. Use System Upgrade under Setup | System | System Update to initialize update.
5. In certain case, the system will reboot twice. The mechanism works in this way if you're encountered this:
a. PV73200 will read the install.img from your USB pendrive, the system will first update the system files and you will be prompted a message stating that will restart and continue updating.
b. Set will reboot and will read the install.img from your USB pendrive, system will start updating the firmware into ROM. Once done, set will reboot again.
c. Set will boot back into main menu and you're done.
So please be patient when the first reboot takes place
d. Should you encounter that NAS mode option unable to turn on, please perform system update again.Changelog
Model:AC Ryan ACR-PV73200 Playon!HD Mini
Version:v7.3.5 r3582 (Asian) / v7.3.6 r3582 (European)
New Features / Improvements / Bug Fixes
Version v7.3.x r3582
What's new in this release
01. New Realtek SDK platform v3.x*
02. New firmware version format for tracking SDK version
03. Improved new GUI (Graphical User Interface)
04. Improved new loading animation
05. Improved new Shoutcast API2.0 (Internet Radio)
06. Add function to display content rich movie cover art image and play the video instantly
a. Place folder.jpg and 0001.jpg in a folder containing the video
b. At child folder level, folder.jpg is automatically displayed in the preview window
c. Press SLOW button on the remote control to zoom in 0001.jpg
d. Press UP/DOWN button on the remote control to display other 0001.jpg images stored in other folders
e. Press ENTER button on the remote control to play the video
07.Add folder password protection under Setup - Misc - Folder Protection
- Key in default password 0000 to turn feature On/Off
- Change current password at Setup - Misc - Password
a. Go to your desired folder to lock, press MENU button on the remote control, select LOCK and key in password. Folder will be locked and prompt for password when accessed
b. To unlock, go to the locked folder and press MENU button on the remote control, select UNLOCK and key in password. Folder will be unlocked
08. Add Movie Jukebox function (YAMJ - Yet Another Movie Jukebox)
09. Add support for HFS+ file system
10. Add displaying of file creation date stamp at preview window
11. Add Dolby TrueHD downmix and Passthrough (Licensed for C+ board)
12. Add Dolby Digital Plus downmix (Licensed for C+ board)
13. Add loading of screen saver at home menu level
14. Add new menu language for European version
15. Add Time Zone selection to Setup - System - Time
16. Add new board identification to Setup - System - System Info
17. Rename RAW selection for HDMI Output and SPDIF Output under Setup - Audio to Passthrough
18. Fix correct time sync from Internet Time Server
19. Fix DVD navigation menu alignment
*Note: The current build is on a new Realtek SDK platform, thus certain functions available in previous versions may not be available yet.
Asian: http://www.acryan.com/downloads/PV73200 ... _Asian.zip
European: http://www.acryan.com/downloads/PV73200 ... ropean.zip
Change log: http://www.acryan.com/downloads/PV73200 ... _r3582.txt
Product SpecialistA.C.Ryan Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
60 Kaki Bukit Place #01-12 Eunos Techpark Lobby A S(415979)
Operating hours: 9.30am to 7.00pm Monday – FridayT
+65 6748 3218 F
+65 6748 4568 W www.acryan.com