View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36  Next
 [Official] Firmware_PV73200_v7.4.x.r5440 

Love the new firmware so far. Fast respond and not hang on me yet. Thanks for your hard work always.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Great guys,shortcuts seems to work but my question is why has it took so long. Anyway better late than never and at least you are listening to what your users require.

Good weekend to all

steve

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Mikael wrote:
RonanH wrote:
I have an issue with the shortcuts. When I set them up initially they worked fine.Now when I select a shortcut I get the "Logged In" message and then the mini reboots... very odd. It's connecting to a Synology NAS

Hello,

We have not had this issue or able to reproduce now.

Did you by any chance change the IP / reboot of your NAS, Router, player?

Do you have any user name/pw set to this share, or the sub folders of this share?

Did you change or do anything that could help us reproduce your issue?

Did you flash using the safe method and with a USB-stick that was formatted to FAT32? If not, then do this please.

Br,

The NAS has a fixed IP so no change there.

I do have a username/password on the shares, I'll try removing them to see what happens... will report back

I flashed using safe mode/FAT32 USB stick.

EDIT: It's working now... The share has a password but I've given the IP of the Mini full access to the NAS, this seems to override the need for the password. Bit strange but it's working :)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi All,

I can't view the sub-titles which is built-in the ".mkv" file, anyone know how to solve this problem? Or it's a bug???

Thanks.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Still no Wifi connection possible whereas every other gadget can connect without problems.

My SSID is not hidden, it shows up in the list with a reception ranging from 90-95%. Whatever setting I use, the tests all fail.

I tried switching networks(BGN), Channels(1-13), Changed my SSID to a single lowercase string, Same for my password. Tried with different security settings(WPA2/WEP and even without). It all doesn't matter.

Firmwares not based on SDK4 connect without problem, as do my tablet, my desktop, my phone and my Wii.
Last month I made a bugreport, but that communication ended after the automated response.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 pm

How can I rearrange the main menu. On my mini I have no use for Movies, etc. I want the new Shortcuts at the top of the list. This would save me another 5 clicks.

The new Shortcuts option works great.
The new Subtitle options also work great.

I noticed that I still can't resume a mkv file. It gives me the option but when I click OK it just starts at the beginning.

Great work though. The mini is almost perfect now (for me ;) ).

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Having the shortcuts on top would be a great usability improvement.

The new software works great for me.
Thanks guys. :D

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Thanks for the FW update, shortcuts work fine with my Synology NAS. Like said, it would be nice to have them on the top of the menu.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks for the update. Shortcuts working and Youtube fixed (although still can't log in to account). Nice work, AC Ryan.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:11 pm

mgmcube wrote:
How can I rearrange the main menu. On my mini I have no use for Movies, etc. I want the new Shortcuts at the top of the list. This would save me another 5 clicks.

Unfortunately the entire front page for the Mini without attached HDD is mostly useless - you cannot scan NAS for items to appear in Recent Media and as a result you cannot use top menus for Video, Photos and Music. So this is mostly a waste of space :(

What would be useful for the networked Mini is to have Shortcuts in place of the other elements on the front screen. But I don't think it will ever happen as the firmware is all shared with other models such as full PlayOn. So we'd have to live with the limitations of Mini being a younger brother... ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36  Next